There are 16 products.
Signature nursing and maternity bra will seduce pregnant women by its refines details, its very comfortable cut and overall by its softness, a real delight. This nursing and maternity bra is evolutive and seamless, it adapts consequently perfectly to moms to be silhouette and provide an ideal comfort by day or by night.
Its GOTS certified organic cotton fiber provide a 100% natural softness and its seamless technology guarantees flexibility all along the pregnancy.
Its fine lace and its mother-of-pearl heart bring a subtile and feminie touch to this maternity and nursing bra. A discrete opening allow you to insert easily your nursing pads while keeping a 100% cotton comfort. Reinforcement zones bring a perfect support to the breast, even by night.
S (85 B-E, 90 B-C),
M (85 F, 90 D-F, 95 B-D),
L (95 E-F, 100 C-F, 105 B-C),
XL (105 D-F, 110 B-E). Available
- The award-winning and best-selling Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump, recommended by nursing mums, magazines, celebrities, doulas and lactation consultants all over the world! Make sure you’re giving your child the best by purchasing the original Haakaa-branded Manual Breast Pump!
- The Haakaa Silicone Breastpump lets you express milk using the power of natural suction! Simply squeeze, attach to your breast and let it work its magic. Forget expensive electric breast pumps that are difficult to use and impossible to clean – the haakaa breastpump doesn’t require any cords or assembly, smooth inside and extremely easy to clean that by simply boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Our Haakaa Manual Breast Pump is lightweight, portable and the perfect tool for every baby bag. Use it on long distance trips, or anywhere you would like to express silently, discreetly and quickly. While breastfeeding, attach it to the lateral breast to catch any let-down that would otherwise be lost in a disposable nursing pads.
- Mum’s breasts come in all kind of sizes, which is why we have designed our Haakaa Breast Pump flange to fit all kinds of breasts! They are also made with super soft silicone that is gentle and comfortable on sensitive skin.
- Every mum wants the best for the health of their baby, which is why we strive to create the most eco-friendly products we can. All Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps are made of high-quality food grade silicone and are BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate-free. Patented design - Patent No. USD810,925S. Original Product: Both packaging methods are genuine. Please feel free to buy.
Breast Pump Instructions:
1. Cleaning your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
2. Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
3. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk - you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
4. When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition on your breast.
- Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad. Store milk in the refrigerator for up to three days. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill the container 3/4 full to allow room for milk to expand.