THE BEST DISPOSABLE NAPPIES AROUND
- The only diaper in the world with ASTM D6866 eco certification.
- Designed to minimize the risks of allergy and diaper rash.
- Born in Sweden.
- 100 % compostable and plant-based top sheet which breathes naturally
- Super soft and thin
- More comfortable fit proven by consumer test
- Free from latex, TBT
- Fully breathable
- Certified by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association
- Guaranteed free from: VOC, HAP, Latex, Fragrance, Paraben
- FSC certified
- Vegan certified
GUARANTEED FREE OF:
Phtalates, Organontins (MBT, DBT, TBT), Heave metals, Chlorine, HCHO (formaldehyde), colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC. Naty is certified fee of ALL known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.
The cornstarch film breathes, unlike plastic, which results in an airier, drier and more comfortable nappy. This also helps to prevent nappy rash – one of our main benefits, according to many Naty parents.
GM free corn based film
We use a GM free cornstarch film as a leakage barrier. It’s fully biodegradable and just as effective as plastic – only gentler on your baby’s health, as we don’t need to use any harmful chemicals.
Natural & renewable material
The main absorbent of the diaper is wood pulp, which is responsibly harvested from Scandinavian forests and carries a FSC certification. The various layers of the nappy are also made of natural, biodegradable materials, such as compost certified tissue and sugarcane. All of our products are 100% GMO free.
Chlorine & Fragrance Free
Naty nappies are 100% totally chlorine free, unbleached and contain no perfume whatsoever – just another way we have reduced the amount of harmful chemicals coming into contact with your baby’s skin.